- A cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent, in all
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university, or a bachelor’s degree
in a non-education major or equivalent from an accredited university recognized by
the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research plus a minimum of two years of documented teaching and/or educational administration experience.
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Social Studies, English, Arabic
and Islamic Studies who do not have teaching experience or its equivalent from an
accredited university recognized by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific
Research must take 6-9 credit hours of courses at the undergraduate level which will be decided
by the department.
- A score of at least 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
Academic exam or equivalent. This test score must be less than two years old at the
time of application.
- Successfully pass an interview with the College of Education faculty committee.
- Three letters of professional reference from previous employers and/or educators.
**Under special circumstances, students who do not meet the minimum requirements may
be granted conditional admission into a Master of Education program according to the Graduate Studies Policies and Procedures. Please
visit the following link for details and procedures: http://www.uaeu.ac.ae/en/cgs/graduateadmission.shtml